Life

Dear Weird World,
Why do my parents don't get along I just don't get why they cry ,stomp off, why oh why oh why. My parents seemed to be happy one second and then mad or sad the next. I just hate you cruel world I get stuck with 4 brother parents who cuse beat and yell. And then when I turn around they are as happy as can be and I am ashamed to even have thought that they had hated each other. I just don't know what to do? I wish that I could just go off and go live with the old princesses. Really be best friends with them I just wish that could be a princesses best friend and maybe even become smitten with one of their handsome well behaved brothers and just have a wonderful life with no pain or misery. Then I would be the most remembered queen in history because I would care more about my people /peasants. I would give each child born a crown or at the very least give their family money to live on and everyone would get some not just the noble men and women but each peasant family would get what ever they would need to survive. Oh and to enjoy them selves. That is how I would rule I would try to make my kingdom a happy family kingdom where children want and even request to go to school and where parents where never cruel and bratty selfish boys and girls would be punished by two days at the stocks and quite EVIL parents, children, and crimnals would go to Jail for 3 weeks. Bratty boys who can't remember anything and even when you tell them to remember some stupid password or username let me guess they can't remember a thing because they are SSSOOO stubborn they can't remember two TWWWWWO words they will be hanged or burned at the stakes other wise you would have nothing to worry about if you lived in my kingdom. Sorry Iwas mad at my pathetic brother because Ihad made him a PBS kids account but he was making each and every one of his smaller self one but that is exactly what I had done but it seems that none of their punny brains can remember. So I really wouldn't have done that to anyone of the poor children of my kingdom except maybe in a fit of anger towards my stupid brothers and maybe not even then. I just wish that is could be real

                                                         Truly Yours Forever,
                                                                  Goldie Emma Richardson








Comments

  1. Dear Goldie Emma,
    I am sorry that sometimes people seem like they have lots of emotions and you can't tell which one is the real them. I am like that too, and it is good to know that the younger generation sees us that way sometimes. Do you have different emotions, or are you happy all the time?
    How is your friend with cancer doing?
    I miss you!
    Please write back,
    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER!

Pound It!

Summer