Emoji Fun

Dear Readers,                                                          7-17-16                                                                 
Emoji s are so fun that is why I had so much fun with making this one. It is supposed to be me . The real Emoji that is my favorite is the one that is so happy that it is crying. Here is the address so if you want to make one for you (oh and it only is for girls) https://www.madewithcode.com/projects/emoji. Have fun making one of your own. Here is the Richardson update. Josiah, Bridger, and Mom stayed home from church. The reason was Josiah had Poison Ivy all over him and Bridger had a cold so Mom decided to stay home with them. Today was also really fun because Sister Shaw (who is our music teacher) told us that for Singing Time she brought cornbread and we had to make the butter to put on it. Also I got to bring some of the butter home. We ate some on our Pancakes for dinner. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Well I'm going to go watch a movie  so I hope you liked reading and read again on The Adventures of Goldie Through Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER!

Pound It!

Summer