SUMMER!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Today I got up at 7:30 and read almost all of my book. By the way for the past few weeks I've been reading the Percy Jackson series. I am now on book 3 The Titans Curse.  So far it has been good I love it because the  characters have so many emotions. I just LOVE IT. Anyways I would recommend the first  book The Lightning Thief to anyone who liked Harry Potter. This series has action like Harry Potter but it is set in the world of the Greek gods and their children which are called Half-Bloods. Ok enough about books. Well I am so excited about the 29th. Because in my new stake they will allow the 11 year olds to go to go on a hike. The girls that are going to Girl's Camp are going also.  It is 9:30 so I'm going to leave my post at that. I will try to post tomorrow. I hope that you enjoyed my post. Oh and don't forget to read again on The Adventures of Goldie Through Time.

P.S. I hope that your summer has been great and will continue to be great.
                                                                      Yours,
                                                                       Goldie Emma Richardson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pound It!

Summer