Family Time

(This is a pic of Me and my Mom at the top of that tower)I am so blessed and thankful for my amazing family. Even though sometimes it is very hard I love my family and appreciate all the hard work that they do to help me succeed in every way. This is my first time blogging so I'm going to add some pictures to this post.




 This is my family (except for Dad the one taking the photo). We had just finished opening our Christmas presents.





 This Ammon he is 5 and is #4 in the line of kids. He loves Darth Vader, playing with his brother Bridger, and watching movies with the family.





 This is my family at the top of a tower at a park near our house. My Mom loves taking selfies with our whole family she has made it a tradition to take one when we are on our way out to Idaho and Utah.





This is my Mom and my amazing brother Stuart. He loves to draw, swim, play board games, make desserts, and play around with cousins family and friends.(This picture is on a field trip to a place called Crab Orchard. My Mom always loves to go and do this old dance with us whenever we go there)



Now you could have probably named these two boys Bro #1 and Bro #2. Because they are always having fun together. Anyways the big one's name is Josiah and the small one's name is Bridger. Josiah loves to climb trees, play outside, oh and play with any electronics. Bridger loves to play with imaginext, watch movies, and go on an adventure every once in a while.       



Well I hope that you liked learning about my amazing family. Sorry that the pics are so old I just thought that they worked okay for my post. Well I hope you read again on The Adventures of Goldie Through Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER!

Pound It!

Summer