Apples and Onions


Apples and Onions. That is what started off my first time at the Rockbridge Ward. When I went to class my teacher started the class off by asking us to tell everyone our one Apple (a good thing) and one Onion (a bad thing). (Oh and we also got a heap of Goldfish crackers to munch on while we listened to each other.) I personally loved going to that ward especially since there were only girls in my class. In Sharing Time we made care packages for the people in West Virginia who have had their homes flooded and have nothing to keep up their personal hygiene. This is the list of items that we put into the packages 12 baby wipes so that they can have something to take a bath with, 1 hand sanitizer, 1toothbrush and toothpaste, and 1 hand written note. That is what we made to give to the people who's houses were flooded. Oh and if Nella Allen is reading this I hope that you weren't disappointed  with my blog so far I hope that you read tomorrow and (leave some comments). I hope you read again on The Adventures of Goldie through time.
                                                             Yours,
                                                                          Goldie E.R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER!

Pound It!

Summer